You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, graphics, video, messages or other materials ("Content"), whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, and not 123Short, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via our Services. 123Short does not control the Content posted via our Services and, as such, does not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using our Services, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will 123Short be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via our Services.
You agree to NOT use our Services for the following:
- Register more than one account per individual. If Users are found to have referred themselves, the referral commissions will be forfeited.
- Link to, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is adult in nature, unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortuous, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libellous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable.
- Impersonate any person or entity, including, but not limited to, 123Short official, forum leader, guide or host, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements).
- Forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through our Services.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as shopping rooms) that are designated for such purpose.
- Link, upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment.
- Disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to 'scroll' faster than other users of the Services are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges.
- Interfere with or disrupt the Services or servers or networks connected to the Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Services.
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, including, but not limited to, regulations promulgated by the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any rules of any national or other securities exchange, including, without limitation, the New York Stock Exchange, the American Stock Exchange or the NASDAQ, and any regulations having the force of law.
- Collect or store personal data about other users.
- Attempt to falsify traffic in order to earn revenue, not limited to using automated 'computer' traffic, disguising traffic through anonymous proxy servers, 'hiding' the Services through any method.
- Offer any form of incentive to users who click on an Link Cash link, not limited to points,bonus,money,gifts,traffic or link exchange.
- Harm minors in any way.
- Any Pornographic content.
- Double Shrink links (exception made for ishort.ca)
- As Adsense restricted disbursement of revenues generated through faucet (fake traffic), revenues generated through faucet is a prohibited activity. We hereby reserve the right to cancel any withdraws containing revenues made out of non-organic traffic (faucet).
You acknowledge that 123Short may OR MAY NOT pre-screen Content, but that 123Short and its designees shall have the right (but not the obligation) in their sole discretion to PRE-SCREEN, refuse, or move any Content (or Account) that is available via the Service. Without limiting the foregoing, 123Short and its designees shall have the right to remove any Content or Accounts that violates the TOS or is otherwise objectionable. You agree that you must evaluate, and bear all risks associated with, the use of any Content or Accounts, including any reliance on the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of such Content. In this regard, you acknowledge that you may not rely on any Content or Accounts created by 123Short or submitted to 123Short, including without limitation information in 123Short message boards, and in all other parts of the Service.